About Foley CPA
More Than Just Accounting and Financial Services: A True Partner
Learn More About Foley CPA
A Different Kind of Accounting Resource: Partnership That Understands Your Business
Tom holds a Masters in Business Administration in Finance from Western New England University and a Bachelor’s degree in accounting from American International College.
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member – Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Member – Chicopee Rotary Club
- Member – BNI Destination Success
- Past Chairperson – Shadowbrook Estates Condominium Association
- Past Chairperson and past Treasurer – Doverbrook Estates Condominium Association
- Adjunct faculty member – American International College, Western New England University and Westfield State University,
- Instructor at The Boston Tax Institute
- Frequent guest speaker to the New England Chapter of the Community Associates Institute (CAI) which represents condominiums and homeowners associations across the country.
CPA, Licensed in Massachusetts